Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Essay Proposal Refletions

Andrew Costa: We were given limited information on Andrew's proposal. However, I felt that he rose a very good question and I think there will be a lot of available information on his topic.

Allison Merrill: Allison's proposal seemed very well written. She clearly let's us know the topic in which she is going to discuss through out her proposal. I really like the diversity aspect of her writing. Diversity is a very big aspect in today's education. There are many minorities in the United States and it is something that needs to be looked at. I feel that she will be able to find a substantial amount of information on her topic.

Caitlin Hodgson: Caitlin's proposal was very well written. I felt that she also brought up a very good question on how students and volunteers alike. I also liked how she brought up how teachers should be teaching in multiple ways. No student likes to learn many things the same way day in and day out. I would assume that there would be a lot of information on this topic and it will be easy to locate.

No comments:

Post a Comment