Monday, February 1, 2010

H-Dub: 2-2

As a university student, what range of Web 2.0 applications integrated into a professor’s course web site would best facilitate your learning? What are your goals? What are your learning and studying needs? How best to facilitate communications with your professor and with other students in class?

I personally feel that it is most beneficial to incorporate some type of organizer. I feel that that that is one of my biggest issues. I have so much homework and so many activities I sometimes lose track of time or things that i need to do. My goals are to put forth a good effort in the class and do my best to succeed. A lot of times when i need to study or get work done I will go some where to do it alone. However, while im doing homework I enjoy listening to music. A lot of times if I need help in class I will contact a fellow student or my teacher to recieve help.

No comments:

Post a Comment